Thursday, November 3, 2011

wow, it has been awhile!

Well, I am back! It has been a little while, I was so busy planning little missy's 1st birthday party! It was a success, and I think I may still be recovering.. I am waiting to see the pictures the photographer took, but I am sure they will be amazing... I am just so darn impatient! So as soon as I get them, I will post a couple! But in the mean time here are a few "amateur" ones... We did her birthday party at a pumpkin patch.. There were pony rides, bounce houses, animals to feed, little rides, a spooky graveyard, and of course PUMPKINS! hehe!   M loved the pony rides so much! (I think she may ask Santa for a pony! lol)
Mommy & Daddy walking with M
I can't believe she is already 1! 


She loved her birthday pancakes! 
Pony Ride with Uncle Keith
Time for that birthday girl to have some cake! 
Cake Wasted?? ;-) 






No comments:

Post a Comment