Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Almost Thanksgiving!

I really need to catch up on my list of things I am thankful for!

November 22: I am thankful for childproofing devices... It is great having cabinets locked and someone can't do their inventory! =) Now to get the ones for the lazy susans.....


November 21: my dog being as patient as she is with M... She really takes a beating sometimes, but still is sweet as can be to her..


November 20: I am thankful for the roof over my head, while it rains and is cold outside, we are able to be in the house, dry, and warm!


November 19: I'm thankful for my Keurig, I love having a hot mug of apple cider at the press of a button! It warms me up!


November 18: I am thankful for my DVR, so I am able to catch up on shows that I have missed, and always have a YGG ready to go for little missy... =)


November 17: I am thankful for amazing photographers! You ladies all rock, and have great talent and I love the pics that I have to look back at different times of our lives! 


November 16: I'm thankful for my crock pot... I love being able to get dinner ready during nap time, and then at 5ish it is just time to sit, eat, and relax!


November 15: I am thankful Mackenzie had a good afternoon nap today!


November 12: I'm thankful for carousel's having benches, since little missy freaked out all of a sudden, once we picked the horsey for her to ride on! So we sat, and just enjoyed the ride!


November 11: I am thankful for all of the men and women that serve our country. To the past and present soldiers, marines, sailors, airmen, and even those coasties, at one point in time you wrote a blank check out to America that was payable up to the cost of your life. Thank you for putting your life on the line so us here at home can be safe. Happy Veteran's Day!


November 10: I am thankful for the United States Marine Corps. For those that have fought for our freedoms and made the ultimate sacrifice, you won't be forgotten! Happy Birthday Marine Corps!!


Ok, so, I got pretty far behind! whoooopsie daisies! 



No comments:

Post a Comment