Thursday, November 3, 2011

Blessings

There is so much I am thankful for. I am going to take this month to share all the blessings that I give thanks to! So here goes my catching up...


  • November 1: I am so thankful for my amazing husband, he does so much for our family and I will be forever grateful that I have been able to be home with my beautiful girl and enjoyed everyday of her 1st year of life! 



  • November 2: I am thankful for baby Tylenol.. Baby girl got her shots today, this seems to have helped soothe her a bit. 



  • November 3: I am thankful for my sweet girl, she has shown me a whole new love, and it is so endless and unconditional  <3 


Ok, I am caught up, now to keep it up to date! Think of all you are thankful for and make your list. There is a lot in life we are all blessed with, enjoy every moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment