Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Growing up so quick!

My baby girl has turned 9 months old! She is just getting so big, and getting cuter and cuter! She is a whopping 18 lbs! I thought it had to be up around 20.. hehe.. It also happened to be my birthday.. Which was preceded with me realizing me my license was expiring on my birthday! So Little Miss and I spent our morning at the DMV. I was excited that there was the Salvation Army Thrift Shop next door.. I have been wanting to get some old frames and spray paint them fun colors, like hot pink, teal, yellow, etc... So that was my present to myself.. ha, old used picture frames to paint! (& I can't wait to do it!)
My Gorgeous Flowers from My Amazing Hubby! 

Something funny about Little Miss: She is saying Ellleeehh and flapping her arm around, definitely her way of calling Ellie the dog.. lol! It is pretty interesting to watch the 2 of them play.

Trying to plot her escape from baby jail with some help from "Elleeeehhh!"

No comments:

Post a Comment