Friday, August 26, 2011

Finally, it's Over!

Well, now that the baptism/wedding is over.. (FINALLY!!!) It is time to take a deep breath and enjoy the moment! Ok done, Now I need to start planning this 1st Birthday Party.. I have been pinning tons of things to my Pinterest for quite some time now.. I think we are going to go with the cute little girly monkey theme... Little Missy is quite the little monkey and loves bananas so its fitting right???!?! ;-) 

So here are a couple pictures from the baptism/wedding so you can soak it all in before the birthday talk begins......
Pretty Girl All Ready to be Baptized!
Centerpieces at the Reception
Oh How Crafty, right?? 


The Miller Family <3

I will post more pictures as I get them.. But hope you enjoyed your preview... hehehe! 


No comments:

Post a Comment