Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy 32 months!

Since I forgot(read as Oops I wasn't keeping track of this blog) to document her 2 1/2 year birthday, I figure I will today, and she is 32 months old!

Favorites...
Color: Hot Pink & Purple
Princess: tie between Belle, Rapunzel, Tiana & Snow White 
Show: Doc McStuffins 
Food: noodles with meatball sauce (&cant forget the meatballs!) & pork
Song: Call me maybe & Belle song 
Shoes: ones she can buckle herself 
Hobby: gardening and swimming

My sweet girl playing with her play-doh
What you call...
Yourself: Keni Meelah 
Mom: Mama
Dad: Dada 
Grandma: Yaya
Aunt: Ampee

Likes...
Going to school 
Making new friends 
Helping in any way she can 
Going to Disneyland 
Playing with play-doh 
Singing songs in the car with mommy 

Dislikes...
Food: red meat 
Being called a baby 
Taking naps 
Having to clean up


You speak so well and so many people cannot believe how much you have to say and how well you can articulate a sentence at 2 1/2 years old. You can count to 5 (sometimes 10 if you feel like it!) in English and Spanish. & are very descriptive with your colors, shapes, sizes & feelings! 

Xoxo my baby girl! Mommy is so proud of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment