Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So this blogging thing.....

I'm going to give it a try.... and we will see how well it goes!!

Right now I am just relishing the quiet glorious part of the day known as nap time.... I really want a vanilla bean frappachino with banana and caramel.. or hmmm, a gelato shop near my house would be marvelous.. But, I need to chill on these fabulous tasty things in life, gotta look good in that wedding dress for my wedding blessing (or CCC -Custom Catholic Ceremony as my mama calls it...) There is so much I need to look at for that thing... sheesh!! Just glad I have the baptism dress already! I will give the background here since its probably confusing what the heck I am talking about...... 3 years ago we thought we would head to Vegas and get married! So we did... 1 1/2 years ago we found out we were having a little one, she is here now... Actually getting big fast! So she needs to be baptized... The wild idea of getting my marriage blessed at the same time came to me....Now it is happening!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited you agreed to try blogging! I love reading your FB updates and now I'm excited to read your stories! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging friend!

    ReplyDelete