Monday, July 18, 2011

Procrastinate, Smastinate.....

I can't wait for the darn UPS guy to get here today... My "wedding" dress is Out for Delivery (according to my tracking #!) I can't wait to see it and try it on.. Especially since I got it online.. haha.. Then it will be on to finding shoes, a hair piece, etc... gaahhh!! Only 33 more days................................ It is closing in... Even though I didn't have that much time to start off with since this was just going to be (in my mind..) a blessing followed by her baptism.. I love her baptism dress, can't wait to put it on her.. I'm just terrified she is going to puke all over it... lol... It looks like a gorgeous wedding dress that was shrunk down! =)

All this wedding talk makes me sad though! I miss my BFF, she is getting married on the 6th, and we are missing it... Dang it why did you have to move to VA???!?!?!! I can't wait to see her when she comes out here and I need to find a deal so baby girl and I can go visit her.. Speaking of which, I need to order her gift and have it sent... Why am I waiting til the last minute for everything? I am driving myself crazy for how much of a procrastinator I have turned into.. Like waiting til the last moment to order a dress for me to wear for my "blessing"..

I think I hear the UPS truck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment