Sunday, December 22, 2013

December Twenty- WHAAAT?!

Can you believe it is already the end of 2013? I can't! This year has had so many ups and downs, I am ready for 2014, and can't wait to see what kind of magic it has in store for us!!

I can say I have completed my Christmas shopping! So it's safe to say, if there ain't anything under the tree for ya now, there ain't gonna be anything! Lol!! 

This year, I wanted to take different approach to an advent calendar with Miss Mayhem. I have always made a point with her every year since her 1st birthday to take her to get a toy and give it to the Marines for Toys for Tots, and she loves "helping" a child that wouldn't get much. So when I heard about this Random Acts of Kindness advent calendar/Christmas countdown from a mommy friend, I knew it was right up our alley & she would love it!
Some of the RAK have been bringing cookies to a neighbor, dog treats to animal shelter, helping decorate, etc. 

There has also been a LOT of hot chocolate sipping around here! 
My kid can't stand the taste of peppermint, yet wants to twirl a candy cane around in her mug?! 

Miss Mayhem had her school Christmas performance, and I can't think of much else that is cuter that a bunch of preschoolers singing songs off key! 

Christmas Parties have been had, gifts have been wrapped, neighborhood lights have been toured, parades have been watched and the house has been decorated! I think we may be ready for Christmas? Here are a few pictures I'll leave you with! 







Have a merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!!!! 


Xo!
Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment