Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It's been awhile!

I feel like I have been so busy, but then not that busy.. If that makes any sense?? =)

First, yesterday was the big day that one of my best friends moved to Chicago.. No more last minute meetups at SBux, beach walks, friday night wine drinking, just plain ol' having girl time with an amazing friend! Ok, I'm done talking about this before I start getting teary eyed!

Next, I cannot believe my beautiful girl is nearly one year old!!!! The past 10 months have gone by insanely fast, and my gosh it has been a blast! She is such a diva, it's kind of scary!! Her newest tricks are clapping, and starting to really mimic me on playing patty cake.. Her birthday party is coming up, I am finally set on my place and the theme (they do go hand in hand!), so now I am just pulling (or shall we say, pinning?) everything, so I can find it all in one place! I have a sick obsession with pinterest... I swear I use on average 2 hours a night looking and pinning! ahhH!


Ok, I am out of here... Have more I need to pin, and I think I may have an iced coffee, which reminds me I still need to try my favorite Pioneer Woman's recipe for the "Perfect Iced Coffee"!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment